- Charitable Donations
- Our Staff
- Canine Influenza
- Hurricane Kit
- New Clients
- Pet Library
- Contact Us
What to do if I've lost my pet
1. ASAP - Hang up signs with a picture and contact information. A "Reward" placed on the sign may get your pet home sooner.
2. Signs should be placed in the subdivision, at conveneince stores, grooming facilites, and veterinary clinics.
3. Try to following web sites to find your pet:
4. If your pet is a purebred dog, contact the local rescue organization of the breed to be on the look out. For example, if you have a boxer, contact the Boxer Rescue group. These groups are generally contacted when a pure bred dog comes into the shelter.
5. If your pet repeatedly escapes, consider microchipping your pet for permanent identification.